Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So happy to hear she's home and the surgery is behind her, and even happier it wasn't pre cancer, and that the hernia was repaired. Hugs and kisses for Sarah that she recovers quick and she doesn't need any more surgeries. Poor sweet peanut. Give her extra TLC and cuddles from us as well. Maybe you could more her crate up to your room, or another part of the house where she could recuperate away from the other two dogs, so they don't have to stay outside? Good luck, and keep us posted on her recovery.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
So happy to hear she's home and the surgery is behind her, and even happier it wasn't pre cancer, and that the hernia was repaired. Hugs and kisses for Sarah that she recovers quick and she doesn't need any more surgeries. Poor sweet peanut. Give her extra TLC and cuddles from us as well. Maybe you could more her crate up to your room, or another part of the house where she could recuperate away from the other two dogs, so they don't have to stay outside? Good luck, and keep us posted on her recovery.
well unfortunately she doesnt have a crate. i got her when she was one and she has never been crated so thats not an option. i will see how it goes n maybe in a few days i can bring them in and gate off the kitchen. either way they will be ok. they are warm n snug in their coats n have tarps around the small pen n new chips in the dogs houses. oh and their bowls to play with.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad she is home and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Just wanted to send my best wishes your way and also to let you know my moms chiuaua had doggie breastcancer. We had no idea she had been in pain for a long time and that was what had been slowing her down so much! and once they removed all if it she lived another 10 years and was acting like a puppy again once the incision healed

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw thanks for the comments n well wishes. Sarah had a good night except for that congestion which is back. She was slow to eat this am but did eat n kinda layed around n moped. She is ok just the congestion. He says she is ok this evening.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am so sorry I just found this with Vicaroo's help.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I hope all is well with her and hope to hear word from you soon!!:pray2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.