Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad Sarah's surgery is over, and she is okay. It's probably better for her to spend the night at the vets just to be cautious. Tomorrow she'll be more alert, and ready to come home. At least the surgery is behind you now, and she can start to heal. I will check back in tomorrow to see any updates. Take care. Kisses and hugs for Sarah

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy she is doing well and will be glad when she gets home and hoping for a quick recovery. Sending good thoughts her way.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So glad things went well! She will be so happy to see you in the morning!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
will be thinking of you until sweet Sarah is home in your arms. Stay strong!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Checking in too.... boy is she going to be one happy pup when you go to pick her up!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i called this am as soon as they open to find out bout sarah. i almost got to talk to the vet but the person i talked to relayed messages. sarah did have a hernia like bf thought and not a fatty tumor so they want to keep her till 5pm then i can pick her up as she is sore and where the place is they cannot wrap. the growth can be sent off to check for cancer but it is 100.00 so i will have to check with bf about that. i asked if this would be painful and they said yes so i guess i have my answer as to why she has been in pain lately. my poor baby. i cant wait to pick her up and just cuddle with her. i really hope this is the last time they have to operate on her. :( on a side note kinda ticks me off they just wrote it off as a fatty tumor. if she had not had the other growth how long would she have suffered before i took her back to find it was a hernia. this is not my regular vet mind you but one that i used to go to that was open on sunday. kinda makes me glad i left.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
My sweetest friend, praying very hard that all will be well w/Sarah for good!

Y'all have certainly had a very tough time, also praying extra $'s fall from the sky
into your hands...make it so, LORD GOD...Amen!

Sending soft hugs & kisses to all of you.
:drawheart2:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I just noticed this so I got the whole roller coaster ride at once! So happy that you're picking her up soon and she will be OK soon. Hugs and prayers!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok another update. supposedly the vet said it was a very difficult repair of the hernia so she has to be very quiet for 2 weeks so the boys have to stay outside while she is recovering. :nope: i am going to buy some tarps to put around the small pen so they can at least be warm in there while they sleep. cannot take the chance of her ripping the stitches n her having to go back in. pray all goes well n she gets better n maybe this will help her behaviour issues we have been having as of late.

Members online

No members online now.