ok so i called this am as soon as they open to find out bout sarah. i almost got to talk to the vet but the person i talked to relayed messages. sarah did have a hernia like bf thought and not a fatty tumor so they want to keep her till 5pm then i can pick her up as she is sore and where the place is they cannot wrap. the growth can be sent off to check for cancer but it is 100.00 so i will have to check with bf about that. i asked if this would be painful and they said yes so i guess i have my answer as to why she has been in pain lately. my poor baby. i cant wait to pick her up and just cuddle with her. i really hope this is the last time they have to operate on her. on a side note kinda ticks me off they just wrote it off as a fatty tumor. if she had not had the other growth how long would she have suffered before i took her back to find it was a hernia. this is not my regular vet mind you but one that i used to go to that was open on sunday. kinda makes me glad i left.