Other sarah has a lump

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so bf comes and tells me sarah has a lump and he thinks she has a hernia like his boston did. so i go turn her over and sure enough there is a lump below her right lower tit. its feels pretty big and im pretty sure it wasnt there earlier in the day but cant be positive. i know it is it hasnt been there long as i turn her over all the time to clean her feet. she is at the vets who is open on sunday for 2 hours so i sit here waiting to hear what it is. i hope its nothing. :pray:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
**hang in there** It could be a trillion things --- most of them just part of getting older. Think positive! Bea, Bo and me are here doing just that for you and Sarah!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:pray2:Oh I'm sorry to hear this, but try not to worry too much, before you know what it is for sure. It could be a hernia, like your bf says, or a cyst. Hopefully it's nothing serious, sending hugs and prayers to you and Sarah that its something minor. Positive thoughts that everything is okay. Please let us know what the vet said.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i just got the call and this is hard for me to type. well the lump we felt was nothing just a fatty tumor or cyst or whatever but the vet did find another small one on her other tit and says its pre cancerous and has to come out. she is having surgery tomorrow for this and supposedly we have caught it early and she will be fine. i however am not as you can imagine and will not be so till she is home and ok. well thats all i can type now so i will let yall know as i know how things are. prayers would not hurt now but the vet feels confident she will be ok.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
:heart: Sarah's a trooper - she'll be fine. Its her mama that needs uplifting....!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow, I know you are sad but just think what would happen if you did not discover the other lump? Think positive, you are very fortunate to have found it so early!!! Deep breathes sweetie, I know it's hard to wrap your head around it but just think of what would have- or could have happened. Give Sarah a kiss from all of us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Hugs, love and prayers :pray: coming your way and Sarah's!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad to hear the lump you found was a cyst and not something more serious, and it was a good thing that you found it, because it led you to the vet, and the early discovery of the other lump, which means you caught it early, and it can be removed before it becomes a problem. Sarah is going to be just fine, and she will come through the surgery fine as well, she is in good hands. Sending love, hugs and prayers for you and Sarah. Try not too worry too much, and be glad it was caught early. Please keep us posted after her surgery.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Honey...we are all uplifting you before GOD's listening ear right now!

Who do you think made you go in w/fatty cyst & catch that thing early?

GOD has your back and Miss Sarah will be fine & live a looooong life
:angelheart:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I am so sorry you have to go through this sending you hugs and prayers! You will be in my thoughts!!!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am so sorry you are going through this.. I too am glad that you found it early. Lot of prayers and good thoughts coming your way..:heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.