aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I think that looks more like dermatitis of some sort... I could be wrong. Is that your baby? What have you been treating it with so far? [MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

awwwww man. i thought it was foods allergies so we changed food this week and i used to put duoxo and polysporin when it was just balding. after it bled this weekend, we use tattoo goo, a vit e salve. oh no what if we have been festering an infection?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
awwwww man. i thought it was foods allergies so we changed food this week and i used to put duoxo and polysporin when it was just balding. after it bled this weekend, we use tattoo goo, a vit e salve. oh no what if we have been festering an infection?

I would have it looked at. It could be a food allergy reaction but if its mange or a serious dermatitis it will need medicine.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I don't know anything about this but I hope all your bullies get better!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I think that looks more like dermatitis of some sort... I could be wrong. Is that your baby? What have you been treating it with so far? [MENTION=3225]aprilemari[/MENTION]

vet says it is food allergy related...not mange or alopecia. suggested hills but she's doing well on beef and good Canadian kibble for 10 days so far. going to stick with what we've got for now

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.