Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
What is the brand u give bcuz that's something I most definitely want to start!!! Lol we give porky massages n she grunts n gets all wiggly lol she loves them she's even got her daddy doing it lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use something called K9 Showstopper Coat and skin Optimizer Plus Joint Factors (with Joint support) (without gluten) from the US. 1 scoop per day in her food (I add water and it makes a nice gravy). You start out slowly with just a little bit andnwork your way up to a scoop. My breeder strongly recommended it and she uses this supplement with all her Bullies once they are not puppies. Her coat is shiny and very soft, it has probiotics and her digestion is always perfect also she seems to recover quickly from strains without any problems. But if your dog is allergic to shellfish, is diabetic or has a history of urinary tract stones or is on any clotting meds it is not recommended. Also it contains some beef fat and some chicken oil so if your dog is allergic to these things it might not be a good idea.

Aren't massages wonderful :yes:

Members online

No members online now.