Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 31 of 31

Thread: Idk what's wrong but I'm freaking out :'(

  1. #25
    The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Posts
    5,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    1414

    Default Re: Idk what's wrong but I'm freaking out :'(

    hoping Porky has a speedy recovery. good news is that she still wants her toys..lol

  2. #26
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    hoping Porky has a speedy recovery. good news is that she still wants her toys..lol
    She seems to be back 100% today but then again it could be just because of her meds lol she's sleeping on my chest right now because I yelled at her for attacking her toys lol.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  3. #27
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,362
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2312
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Just catching up so glad she is feeling better, sounds like you have an awesome vet too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  4. #28
    Arts'y bulldog farts'y Become a 4 Paw Member ModernFemme's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jane
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    882
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Remington (Remi)
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porkysmamma View Post
    She hurt her back her vet seems to think she strained it (like u all said) n prescribed an anti inflammatory for a week if she still favors it after the week she will order X-rays but wouldn't u know it we get there n she's her silly wiggly wanna kiss everyone self lol thank u all 4 ur support n ill keep u guys updated on her progress!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would keep her very quiet for like a week. We had a husky who hurt his back, and it ruptured a disk and he became paralyzed from the waist down and had to be put to sleep. (i still cry about this!) This can happen with the larger breeds. Not to scare you but it does happen. Wishing you all the best and a swift recovery.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD



  5. #29
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Tooleysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    625
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Idk what's wrong but I'm freaking out :'(

    Sounds like she is doing fine and will be better in no time. Miss Tallulah had taking some skids off the deck into the snow and ice this winter a few times and hobbled for a few days up and down the stairs, walking very slowly, her body looking pretty sore and tender. A few days of rest and quiet and she is her crazy rambunctious self again. Play is a wonderful sign of the absence of debilitating pain. But a quick check with the vet is always good to rule out anything more serious. I give Miss T a glucosamine condroitin supplement in her food. Doggy massage is also a good idea to keep muscles strong and limber and there are books and videos to learn how. It is also a wonderful bonding time. Miss Tallulah is in ecstasy when she gets a massage. Just trying to do everything I can to keep her muscles strong to support her bones.

    “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz



  6. #30
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tooleysmom View Post
    Sounds like she is doing fine and will be better in no time. Miss Tallulah had taking some skids off the deck into the snow and ice this winter a few times and hobbled for a few days up and down the stairs, walking very slowly, her body looking pretty sore and tender. A few days of rest and quiet and she is her crazy rambunctious self again. Play is a wonderful sign of the absence of debilitating pain. But a quick check with the vet is always good to rule out anything more serious. I give Miss T a glucosamine condroitin supplement in her food. Doggy massage is also a good idea to keep muscles strong and limber and there are books and videos to learn how. It is also a wonderful bonding time. Miss Tallulah is in ecstasy when she gets a massage. Just trying to do everything I can to keep her muscles strong to support her bones.
    What is the brand u give bcuz that's something I most definitely want to start!!! Lol we give porky massages n she grunts n gets all wiggly lol she loves them she's even got her daddy doing it lol!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  7. #31
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Tooleysmom's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    625
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Idk what's wrong but I'm freaking out :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by porkysmamma View Post
    What is the brand u give bcuz that's something I most definitely want to start!!! Lol we give porky massages n she grunts n gets all wiggly lol she loves them she's even got her daddy doing it lol!!!

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use something called K9 Showstopper Coat and skin Optimizer Plus Joint Factors (with Joint support) (without gluten) from the US. 1 scoop per day in her food (I add water and it makes a nice gravy). You start out slowly with just a little bit andnwork your way up to a scoop. My breeder strongly recommended it and she uses this supplement with all her Bullies once they are not puppies. Her coat is shiny and very soft, it has probiotics and her digestion is always perfect also she seems to recover quickly from strains without any problems. But if your dog is allergic to shellfish, is diabetic or has a history of urinary tract stones or is on any clotting meds it is not recommended. Also it contains some beef fat and some chicken oil so if your dog is allergic to these things it might not be a good idea.

    Aren't massages wonderful

    “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz



Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •