Other 3RD Day Update

Wayne Sorensen

Jan 18, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
OK...Out of excitement I figured I'd post an update on Bella. We took her to the vet Friday and was prescribed Cephalexin 500mg and Prednisone 5mg. This stuff has been nothing short of amazing! The paws have all began to clear up from oozing, are no longer swollen and irritated looking. Hell the fur is starting to grow back on her one paw that was so inflamed. Her chest is no longer red and irritated and is showing signs of hair regrowth too. Bella is now showing more spunk than she has in the 2 months we've had her. She still sleeps a bunch but that might be her disposition or reaction to the meds.

I know we have to stay on top of her issues but it sure is nice to see her improving and no longer hobbling around on her sore, raw feet. She still has 11 days to go on this stuff, I can't wait to see how she is then! She definitely seems a lot happier.

Wayne :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
So happy to hear it! Hopes and prayers that Bella gets all the way better, and soon! You are great parents for her. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad to hear Bella is going much better, sending hugs and prayers that she continues to improve. Keep us posted on Miss Bella

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear she is getting what she needs --- keep up the great work!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great news, so happy for you!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online