Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Sure What to do here...advice please!

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Not Sure What to do here...advice please!

Quote Originally Posted by sstewart2010 View Post
    I really appreciate all of the advice from everyone As far as Leroy's immune system being over or under active, I am not sure the vet never mentioned it. Right now it looks like his eyes and one ear (yeah just the one) are mostly affected by the yeast. My Husband and I cleaned his ear out twice yesterday and yet again today and there is a lot of black stuff coming out of it . Come to think of it though...when I was giving him his meds the past couple of weeks I was mixing it with applesauce most of the time, maybe that was a bad idea?
    I have been thinking that some eye drops may be helpful and I will look into that. Can anyone recommend an OTC eye drop for this issue or is this a bad idea?

Before Bella had her cherry eye surgery we were using eye drops for humans. Genteal for severe dry eyes - the drops not the gel. About $14 from Walmart.

Real Name
    Garden City, Michigan, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Not Sure What to do here...advice please!

Thanks! I was looking at those at work the other day (I am a pharmacy tech at CVS) and I was definetly considering buying those for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads