Help Needed! Um... pretty sure Matilda ate a squeaker??

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
We've had a bit of a stuffie massacre over here.

Matilda has a tiger stuffie that we call her boyfriend because she adores him and has had him since she was a baby. Well, I came home to find Boyfriend with a big hole where his squeaker used to be, and the squeaker no where to be found.

While I'm slightly amused that Til essentially castrated Boyfriend, I'm worried? She's totally fine and playing. I'm assuming she just ate it, and she swallows lots of weird stuff but how do I know if she has or if this is an issue? Advice?!

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
Duchess ate a squeaker without me knowing. It was smaller about the size of a silver dollar. She passed it but definately had a hard time gettin it out.

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Just had this happen with jameson...one minute playing with it the next gone...took a couple days but he pooped it out no problem.. . Great thing about them is they are soft and felexible. It literallly came out the same shape it went in...grossssssss

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Thank you both, I'll keep an eye on her but glad it's not serious :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I'm sorry. I know that you're worried but ↓↓ THIS↓↓ is the funniest thing I've read in a long time :laugh:

Til essentially castrated Boyfriend

Definitely keep an eye on her but I'm sure she will be fine.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Little stinker! Just keep an eye out on her and watch for signs like not eating, not drinking, not wanting to play.

Her poor boyfriend, she's going to miss him I bet. He must've argued with her....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Last edited:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
No advice from me since I'm a new bully mama, but just wanted to say.. that's kinda, OK really hysterical.. rofl.
Hope she passes it with no problems.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, guess Tiger got out of line!? As others have said.... she should pass it just watch for it in the :poo:

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
While I'm slightly amused that Til essentially castrated Boyfriend,

There are days I wish I could do that to my husband :evil: :p

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Just squeeze her belly and if she squeaks, you know it's in there. LOL, just kidding, Sorry but I had too. Anyway I'm sure she will pass it, just have to keep and eye on her for a week or so.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Just had this happen with jameson...one minute playing with it the next gone...took a couple days but he pooped it out no problem.. . Great thing about them is they are soft and felexible. It literallly came out the same shape it went in...grossssssss

OMG! That is so funny!

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
No sign of the squeaker coming out, but she has been crazy and playing and totally normal? Huh. Now I'm wondering if she just hid it...

I'm glad you all found this as amusing as I did. I think MY boyfriend was a bit uncomfortable with how hilarious I found the castration of Til's boyfriend... hahahahha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.