Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diarrhea with blood

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Diarrhea with blood

My bullies have done this very occasionally ... if it's BRIGHT red blood then I immediately put them on the bland diet ... a lot of people do white rice and chicken, or white rice and boiled hamburger meat. Personally, I can guarantee that it will always happen when I have NEITHER chicken or hamburger meat available. I feed Fromm Beef Frittata, so I have a can of their soft food in that flavour in my cupboard at all times. I mix a bit of that into the rice instead!@!

I wish I knew what caused bullies upset stomachs, but no matter how careful you are it seems to happen!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Diarrhea with blood

Poor little butter cup, her poop is still very very soft, no more bleeding but ahe is gassy as ever, smells like death when she farts....not sure if its from the low fat food the vet gave her or from the pills she is taking, but i am not happy that she still has very soft poop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads