Help Needed! umblilical hernia ?

RAKA Bulldogs

Jan 24, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Thanks Jen, Oscar is a ham, and unfortunately, I think he's realizing it, and he's gonna run with it! LOL... I wish your baby the best - keep us posted. I think you should still speak to their vet, and ask if he or she thinks it's a hereditary issue. Again, I bet if you speak to 50 vets, the consensus is going to be 50/50!

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porky had one too hers was according to the vet "above mild but not serious" it was fixed when she was spayed n she's all good now :) no worries n kudos to ur breeder for wanting it repaired b4 ur baby went home!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Thanks Jen, Oscar is a ham, and unfortunately, I think he's realizing it, and he's gonna run with it! LOL... I wish your baby the best - keep us posted. I think you should still speak to their vet, and ask if he or she thinks it's a hereditary issue. Again, I bet if you speak to 50 vets, the consensus is going to be 50/50!

Lol ^ agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I totally understand how you feel dozersmama my bully pup Fergus is 11 weeks old and we were told when we picked him up he had a small umbilical hernia. We decided to wait to get it fixed with his neutering procedure. Breeder offered to pay for it as long as it was done at her vet who specializes in bulldogs. The vet told me it was very common and not to worry.

Members online

No members online now.