Help Needed! Found this in Henry's Water Dish, Is this a worm?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Found this in Henry's Water Dish, Is this a worm?
-I clean his water bowl out twice/day

Ask him what he did with the front half? :blink: You do know it would never hurt him to eat them. I had a recipe for cookies and it came out of a field and stream magazine. I took the cookies to trout camp and served the boy's the cookies with pb icing on. the worms were chopped up and tasted like walnuts. :lmaoboy:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] EWW remind me NOT to come to dinner at your house.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I've always called Wilson's flubbers flubbers.....:laugh:

Errr.. Whats a flubber?? Im a new bully mama :blush2: and working off little sleep.. Told my husband after picking up his most recent "gift" :poo: off the carpet god made them so darn cute for a good reason... :cursing:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Errr.. Whats a flubber?? Im a new bully mama :blush2: and working off little sleep.. Told my husband after picking up his most recent "gift" :poo: off the carpet god made them so darn cute for a good reason... :cursing:
Well "Flubbers" are those big flappy thick pieces of skin with whiskers on them that hang down the sides of their faces and when you grab them, like your grandma would grab your cheeks as a kid, that flap up and down or hang off to the sides when they're on their backs....................those are FLUBBERS. :laugh: :rofl:

That's just what I call the cheeks. :2thumbs:

:welcome: to EBN too. :happydance:

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Definitely looks like a worm from the dirt. From images I've seen online, heartworms are long and thin like spaghetti. If you are worried about heartworms, maybe you should start giving him heartworm preventative medication.

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
Well "Flubbers" are those big flappy thick pieces of skin with whiskers on them that hang down the sides of their faces and when you grab them, like your grandma would grab your cheeks as a kid, that flap up and down or hang off to the sides when they're on their backs....................those are FLUBBERS. :laugh: :rofl:

That's just what I call the cheeks. :2thumbs:

:welcome: to EBN too. :happydance:

Ohh :lmao: that is the perfect word for their cheeks. He is going to have very large flubbers for sure. IMG_0260.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.