Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It could be that she overdid it yesterday , so now she's tired, also it could be the pain meds making her sleepy as well, but agree that if she's no different by tomorrow, then a check with the vet would be a good idea, better safe than sorry. Hope Lola feels better soon

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Ugh, how odd but hopefully it's nothing serious...but if she feels pregnant, I understand why she's beached on the couch! ;)

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]-I agree! If dog pregnancy is anything like human pregnancy I know why she is sleeping all the time!

She isn't acting like she is in pain or like anything is wrong she is just sleeping a lot. My husband about fell over when he walked in the door and I asked him to check her out because she developed her little friends so quickly. He was a little grossed out and the look on his face was priceless! :evil: He has the weakest stomach!

seernod

Jan 2, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry and Frenchie named Willow
My vet said that when she pees then pees again right after with nothing coming out is the way they show pain after spaying . So all he said was give her one half of baby aspirin a day. So as of now she no longer does that so Im saying she is back to her old self. Still trying to keep her and Henry from playing but her stitces look real good. It will be week Thursday funny how quick they bounce back.

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
@sheshistory-I agree! If dog pregnancy is anything like human pregnancy I know why she is sleeping all the time!

She isn't acting like she is in pain or like anything is wrong she is just sleeping a lot. My husband about fell over when he walked in the door and I asked him to check her out because she developed her little friends so quickly. He was a little grossed out and the look on his face was priceless! :evil: He has the weakest stomach!

Is she keeping all her toys underneath her or acting like she needs to make a nest with blankets?

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
No she isn't nesting or anything. I hope with time it all goes down and they adjusted her pain eds so she is moving a little more today!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.