Joint Vitamins

lgonz010

Sep 23, 2010
Riverside, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny
Which joint vitamins would you all recommend. My Gunny is 8 months and I can already see some issues. One vet told us he had luxating patella on his left back leg and another vet said he was normal and did not have it :crazy:. Either way I want him started on vitamins to help his bones, know of any good ones?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I give one that my boys like alright, the ones I used to give they loved and so did I but the company is no longer. I have to say tho I saw on the news they were discussing a new study that sadly proves that glucosamin doesnt actually do anything aside from a placebo affect for pain and does not actually help improve the quality of joints or anything like that. This dr was talking about humans of course and said if they help then take them why not but dont waste your money otherwise cuz unfortunately they really dont do anything. He was even sad about that cuz he said he had high hopes for the supplement being such good ingredients and all. Anyhow I plan on stopping it for my boys since the placebo effect wont even work since they dont know what it is. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.