Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great vet for cherry eye surgery on London, Ontario, Canada- Very resonable price

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    not yet
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Great vet for cherry eye surgery on London, Ontario, Canada- Very resonable price

Quote Originally Posted by volhok View Post
    Hi All,

My new adopted BD req'd cherry eye surgery. Like the rest of you, I found out that vets in Toronto were charging outrages prices for this type of surgery. I will pay anything to make sure Harley (my bd) is healthy and happy but I don't want to get ripped off. The more research I did, I found that this was a relatively simple procedure. I TT breeders in and around Toronto as well as vets and they all confirmed my research. The quotes I was getting were between $1200-$2000.. I found a great Vet in London, Ontario, who was recommended by a breeder and his price was $175!!!!! She came out of the surgery with flying colors.. I don't know if i'm allowed to post his name and info here so PM me if you wish his info..

Cheers
    David
    hi there could you message me the name of the vet please? its not allowing me to send any messages i hope i can recieve them lol

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    not yet
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Great vet for cherry eye surgery on London, Ontario, Canada- Very resonable price

Hi All,

My new adopted BD req'd cherry eye surgery. Like the rest of you, I found out that vets in Toronto were charging outrages prices for this type of surgery. I will pay anything to make sure Harley (my bd) is healthy and happy but I don't want to get ripped off. The more research I did, I found that this was a relatively simple procedure. I TT breeders in and around Toronto as well as vets and they all confirmed my research. The quotes I was getting were between $1200-$2000.. I found a great Vet in London, Ontario, who was recommended by a breeder and his price was $175!!!!! She came out of the surgery with flying colors.. I don't know if i'm allowed to post his name and info here so PM me if you wish his info..

Cheers
    David
    hi there could you message me the name of the vet please? its not allowing me to send any messages i hope i can recieve them lol

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by aprilflowers View Post
    the member you are trying to contact has not logged on in a while.... tell us where you are located and we may be able to help you find the vet she used
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    not yet
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    the member you are trying to contact has not logged on in a while.... tell us where you are located and we may be able to help you find the vet she used
    im in toronto area but willing to travel if the surgery is so much cheaper there.

Country
    CANADA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
    Likes (Received)

Hi count me in ..would love the info on the vet ...We have no EB vet in Waterloo.

Real Name
    David
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harley, Lola
    Likes (Received)

Hi All, sorry for the delay, here is the info..

Staples Animal Hospital, 377 Commissioners Road W
    London, ON N6J 1Y4
    (519) 472-9301
    The cost was $175 + Tax. They were fantastic. She is fully recovered!!!

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trevor
    Likes (Received)

Hi All,

Cheers
    David
    David,

Could you please send me the vet's name. I went last night to a vet and they quoted me 1500. I was going to see another today which I am sure will be around the same.

My newly adopted deaf bulldog Trevor needs this quickly.

Can you please get back to me with the info as soon as you get this.

Thank you soooo much!!

Christine

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trevor
    Likes (Received)

Thank you soooo much!!

I just booked and we have an appointment for next week!

If I hadn't joined this site I would have paid an extra 1200.

My little deaf boy Trevor will be in good hands thanks to you.

Have a great day!

Christine

Country
    canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    none yet
    Likes (Received)

hello can you please give me some info on the place
    in London, my mom's dog has had cherry eye for like 8 years
    seems like he can't see anymore from one eye
    and my mother is on disability so I would need
    to help her with the costs
    my email lauracor@live.ca

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Roxy
    Likes (Received)

I know you posted a long time ago but could you please pass on this information to me.

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Hi .. whats the name of this veterinarian please. Thanks

Doggie Boutique Owner
    Real Name
    Brian and Lynne
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey (Dolly rehomed)
    Likes (Received)

The original poster said it was done at Staples Animal Hospital in London, so most likely it was Dr. Staples.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis felipe View Post
    Hi .. whats the name of this veterinarian please. Thanks

13. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads