Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is what Otis pooped out this morning - currently at vet, no blockage, blood work OK - VERY SCARY

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: This is what Otis pooped out this morning - currently at vet, no blockage, blood work OK - VERY SCARY

Quote Originally Posted by LynnA View Post
    Much better safe then sorry!
    Definately. Ive thrown out all of Meekos toys except one rope that we will play with together only (its in the cupboard out the way) and ive bought a large size kong extreme today for him. Its lasted longer than 10 mins so its a winner so far lol

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: This is what Otis pooped out this morning - currently at vet, no blockage, blood work OK - VERY SCARY

Late but glad he passed it ok. Wow! Cutty can't have ropes either. Once I started finding them in his I got rid of them. He still will eat underwear which scares me, paper towels and baby wipes, another scary thing. Tissues but they break down easily so. Don't worry so much about them. We actually had to buy trash cans with pop up lids for the bathrooms years back. They worked great until he figured out how to lift it up and get in there. Now they r all turned around as well. Dang pups! Lol

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cali~jenn View Post
    Late but glad he passed it ok. Wow! Cutty can't have ropes either. Once I started finding them in his I got rid of them. He still will eat underwear which scares me, paper towels and baby wipes, another scary thing. Tissues but they break down easily so. Don't worry so much about them. We actually had to buy trash cans with pop up lids for the bathrooms years back. They worked great until he figured out how to lift it up and get in there. Now they r all turned around as well. Dang pups! Lol
    Otis loves the trash too! He loves socks, so I keep all our dirty clothes behind closed doors. Scary stuff....
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Oh my I could always be sure that Usko will not eat anything that he shouldn't, he hardly eats his raw food...But Voitto is a different case all together. He will eat anything and has his mouth around something at all times....I'm going to have to watch him like a hawk...

Potty Trainer Become a 4 Paw Member CHENDERSON's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christie Henderson
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zoe Grace aka Big Sexy
    Likes (Received)

OMG! I hope he feels better soon! Glad I know it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

"The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too." - Samuel Butler

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads