Help Needed! Tanks tooth fell out with new toy

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just bought Tank a Nylabone chew toy, after giving it to him, 5 minutes later I found blood on his bed & a tooth. Tank is is almost 5 months old. Should I be worried? ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358959653.344871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Yayy!!! Not at all!!!! He should be loosing all his baby teeths around this time... It took Izzy up t 6 months to finally got all her adults theeth. The last two lower fangs took a little longer but after some play time she finally lost them all!

OP
Iveski

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Yayy!!! Not at all!!!! He should be loosing all his baby teeths around this time... It took Izzy up t 6 months to finally got all her adults theeth. The last two lower fangs took a little longer but after some play time she finally lost them all!

Thanks izzy's mom, I was nervous...1st time dog owner!! Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I remember freaking out and calling the vet when i found one of Tanks teeth when he was about that age. Tanks my first dog too and that is one thing i didnt read about under puppy care lol! After that i was checking his mouth constantly. within a couple months though he had his adult teeth

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) you found one yay I kept 2 of my girls it's unusual to find them as they usually swallow them :( as you've already been told perfectly normal :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nah... it is all good -- that is still a puppy tooth

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh you lucky duck. I managed to get a few of each of my guys baby teeth. She'll be loosing them all now and her canines will be coming in.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I think the Tooth Fairy gave a nylabone on credit, and expects the tooth as payment now. ^^

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Better to find it in his bed than imbedded in your leg!!!! :laugh:

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online