General Question Ton gets. New Vet (will he lose his eye?)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Keeping everything crossed for him ... sweet baby boy ...... I'll be thinking of you both!!! :assurred:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Thinking about you and Ton every day and sending you both best wishes and healing prayers. He is just the most precious little Bully boy! We love you Ton!!

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Thinking about you and Ton every day and sending you both best wishes and healing prayers. He is just the most precious little Bully boy! We love you Ton!!

Thank you Tooleysmom. Ton is doing lots better now. His eye isn't looking like its going to make it, but I'm going to believe in spite of it! I won't believe he is blind until he is. Even his new doc said she could be wrong and if he grows a while it could get better. As of this morning he weighs right at 4 lbs. he's going to be 8 weeks old tomorrow but now I believe he will catch up to his ideal weight :-) he's gaining quickly now. Keep remembering us in prayer. He's playing now and getting fatter!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359468421.092414.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359468460.405381.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359468574.908983.jpg

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Ton is so in my thoughts. My boy and yours were born one day apart. Please give him lots of kisses from me. :muah2:

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Ton is so in my thoughts. My boy and yours were born one day apart. Please give him lots of kisses from me. :muah2:
done I just kissed him about 40 times! It's storming here and him, Alaska and Tank were nervous. Thanks for thinking of our Ton.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
done I just kissed him about 40 times! It's storming here and him, Alaska and Tank were nervous. Thanks for thinking of our Ton.

Many of us are thinking of sweet Ton and all of you.

Prayers continuing for GOD's healing touch. Love, Carol

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Got new pics today of Ton. My son took them and deliberately didn't include his bad eye in the pics, but...it's clearing up and looking ok. Time(lots of it) will tell if he keeps the eye. Still got lots of antibiotics left. His old vet still has been emailing me about how she handled this problem in her office and who was to blame,over there, etc. it doesn't matter anymore to me. Just that I think it's nice that she's not trying to lie out of the fact that this did happen and who's fault it was.
HERE IS MY TON TODAY. ALL 4.5 lbs of him. He is gaining weight quickly now. I couldn't be more thrilled!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359756364.555486.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359756377.992152.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1359756392.615595.jpg

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
So glad he is getting better. He is far too special and I've been worried about him for you.

He's such a cute little fella, and he's going to be gorgeous! I can tell by looking at Mama and Papa. A home grown bulldoggie!

OP
M

mabel lou

Omg he is so beautiful and I am certain he is spoiled to death with all the hands on for him. He really is growing to be so beautiful. Tell you son thank you for taking those pictures. We all here are very happy to see his precious little face. God bless

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Ton is looking really good and so many here praying for him, I'm hoping for
TWO perfect eyes along w/y'all as he deserves! Your son did a great job
w/pics, thank you for sharing Ton, it's so wonderful to look at him and see
how spunky and big he's getting! GOD continue to bless all there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.