General Question Tea Tree Oil shampoo recomendations?

BindieBoo

Jan 16, 2013
Castaic, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bindie
We are in the process of getting Bindies yeast issues under control with diet and supplements... I saw a video posted on here that suggested using a Tea Tree Oil shampoo for a dog with yeast (oatmeal shampoo can make the situation worse)... So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of a Tea Tree Shampoo they are using and liking.

Thanks,
Bre:)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I don't see why it wouldn't work. You could try it and let us know how it went. :rolleyes:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Gosh I used Tea Tree oil shampoo for a while until I started using Pharmaseb, worked really well but I wanted something that was antibacterial & antifungal. I know it had an earth or something on it, let me check Carolina Pet Pantry because that is where I used to order it.

Edit: I found it, it is called Earthbath. You can get it at Carolina Pet Pantry use coupon code EBN511 for 5% off your order.

Last edited:
OP
BindieBoo

BindieBoo

Jan 16, 2013
Castaic, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bindie
Gosh I used Tea Tree oil shampoo for a while until I started using Pharmaseb, worked really well but I wanted something that was antibacterial & antifungal. I know it had an earth or something on it, let me check Carolina Pet Pantry because that is where I used to order it.

Edit: I found it, it is called Earthbath. You can get it at Carolina Pet Pantry use coupon code EBN511 for 5% off your order.

Awesome thank you! Do you need a prescription for the pharmaseb shampoo? We've had success with there wipes, but our new vet (we just moved) is having a hard time getting them for us...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I got it online, I did post where in the pharmaseb thread, under recommended bulldog products. No rx needed :). I would get the link for you but I'm now on tapatalk , if you send me a message I will find it tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
BindieBoo

BindieBoo

Jan 16, 2013
Castaic, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bindie
I got it online, I did post where in the pharmaseb thread, under recommended bulldog products. No rx needed :). I would get the link for you but I'm now on tapatalk , if you send me a message I will find it tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Hi Lisa,

I just wanted to let you know I found the thread and the Pharmaseb shampoo at allvetsupply.com...

Bre:2thumbs:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Let me know how this works. The girl we are adopting on Saturday has a yeast problem under her neck fold.

May you & yours be blessed of GOD 1000 fold for your adoption!

​Please share your journey w/her and pics very soon...Good luck!

OP
BindieBoo

BindieBoo

Jan 16, 2013
Castaic, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bindie
Let me know how this works. The girl we are adopting on Saturday has a yeast problem under her neck fold.

Congrats and your new baby girl!!

We used the Earthbath Tea Tree shampoo on Sunday and it seems like her butt scoots and wiggles to itch her tail pocket have definitely decreased since then. She is not a fan of strong scents near her nose (who is?) and I knew she'd fight like crazy if we tried to use it in her rope. (If you have ever tried any tea tree products, that is exactly what this smells like). I can tell you she is very very soft after...

I would probably try the Pharmaseb shampoo before the tea tree shampoo since it will help get rid of the yeast better... I would have but Bindie REALLY needed a bath, and I was able to get the tea tree from Petco... I will let you know how we like the Pharmaseb once we try it.

Bre :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.