loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I'm glad she's doing better hope all goes well I'll be preying you all of you

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw kim im just seeing this to. i so hope that she comes home soon and is better in no time.. really? the foster mom gets no updates? really? wow thats something else

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
aw kim im just seeing this to. i so hope that she comes home soon and is better in no time.. really? the foster mom gets no updates? really? wow thats something else

AGREED. In an organization like rescue, where it takes a lot soldiers to win the war, it fosters a sense of community and teamwork when information is readily shared. DOINK. Grab a clue Heather.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
AGREED. In an organization like rescue, where it takes a lot soldiers to win the war, it fosters a sense of community and teamwork when information is readily shared. DOINK. Grab a clue Heather.
i dont think it was heather dear but the vets office ;)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Keeping you in my thoughts...

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
No, actually it is Heather and the way she explained it to me was with so many dogs she just finds it easier that she's the only one who gets updates since she's the one who makes all final decisions when it comes to their care. I can understand that but it's frustrating when you want information right away and Heather isn't available or hasn't gotten one either. It's all good though

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.