Sasha Fierce has eye bumps ( Help )

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
So Sasha has developed some weird bumps around her eyes. Has anyone seen this before? Or is it a take her to the vet type of thing?
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I haven't seen it before but let me tag a few who may have ... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
You're Welcome, I hope someone will have the answer and things will be just fine for your sweet little Sasha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I haven't seen this before on a young pup. Maybe someone else has. Got me curious though.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I hope she's ok it looks like something bit her or an allergic reaction to something maybe? Good luck I hope you figure it out soon

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
She is 13 weeks as of Wednesday.
Gosh I'm not sure then. Could be just about anything. Are they hard or soft? If she was mine I'd probably call my vet and send him an email (he's great at returning emails) and see if they think she should be seen. Being that she's so young, I'd probably take her in for a visit.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'd take her in. I've never seen that...but I wonder if it's some sort of fungal infection.

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
They are soft, but thought maybe a sty? but I haven't seen anything like it. I will call the Vet. Thank you.

Gosh I'm not sure then. Could be just about anything. Are they hard or soft? If she was mine I'd probably call my vet and send him an email (he's great at returning emails) and see if they think she should be seen. Being that she's so young, I'd probably take her in for a visit.

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
I thought allergies was a possibility, I found a flea on her last week. She had a few bites on her tummy from it I think. The belly red bumps are gone. My stupid neighbor has 7 dogs that are full of fleas. She only had one on her, but I took her to the vet and they doubled checked to make sure there weren't anymore. Then they gave her a Flea treatment on her back ( Some type of Oil ). But I wonder if it was the flea that gave her an allergy or maybe a spider bite. She has an infatuation with Spider webs outside, when she goes out to potty. She is like a 3 year old kid! Busy as heck!

:butterfly: I hope she's ok it looks like something bit her or an allergic reaction to something maybe? Good luck I hope you figure it out soon

OP
B

BIGBIGSURGE

Jan 2, 2013
San Diego, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sasha Fierce
Will do, I will take her in tomorrow for an exam. This puppy has been full of surprises since day 1! I feel like I am going to spend lots of time at the Vet!!!! Her insurance doesn't kick in for about another week. I went with Trupanion

Wish I could have helped more. Let us know what the vet says they are. I'm quite curious.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.