Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sasha Fierce has eye bumps ( Help )

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sasha Fierce has eye bumps ( Help )

Sasha Feels much better so now she is tormenting my crutches and still talking back!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Spiders in a leaf pile! That makes so much sense. She was out there, investigating, and no doubt stuck her flat little nose right in the nest. The spiders responded in kind.

Glad she's feeling better and those bumps are going away. I don't know if you have black widows where you are -- we don't -- but a nest of those things could probably seriously hurt a small pup, couldn't they? Wolf spiders are often found around the lakes here and while I used to live in a cabin that was full of them (I know. Ewww. They liked my warm water bed.) Fortunately, no one ever got bit.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

I haven't seen any black widows. But the vet said, if it was venomous, she would have been really sick. She is just so BUSY, its difficult to keep up with her at times. I am on crutches and Sasha Fierce thinks she should race me or eat my crutches at times. Then, I have the issue with her stubbornness, She listens to commands pretty well, but when she doesn't want to she won't. It's crazy how I catch myself arguing with a puppy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Spiders in a leaf pile! That makes so much sense. She was out there, investigating, and no doubt stuck her flat little nose right in the nest. The spiders responded in kind.

Glad she's feeling better and those bumps are going away. I don't know if you have black widows where you are -- we don't -- but a nest of those things could probably seriously hurt a small pup, couldn't they? Wolf spiders are often found around the lakes here and while I used to live in a cabin that was full of them (I know. Ewww. They liked my warm water bed.) Fortunately, no one ever got bit.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

@BIGBIGSURGE - LOL @ arguing with a puppy. Yesterday at daybreak, me and the dogs hit an area called "Big Ditch" to do some bird watching. I talk to them all the time -- even though I know they do not speak English. It's what I do. I talk to all my animals -- even the fish. So here I am, peering through the lens of my fancy binoculars and I spot five bald eagles; two juveniles, three adults. I say outloud "OMG! OMG! Look at that!" Then, I get annoyed because they're both pulling on the leashes and I can't see thru the binoculars. Of course they are pulling and looking around. I created that excitement. Someone watching this scene would have thought, "What an idiot."

Agreed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads