Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sasha Fierce has eye bumps ( Help )

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Sasha Fierce has eye bumps ( Help )

I thought allergies was a possibility, I found a flea on her last week. She had a few bites on her tummy from it I think. The belly red bumps are gone. My stupid neighbor has 7 dogs that are full of fleas. She only had one on her, but I took her to the vet and they doubled checked to make sure there weren't anymore. Then they gave her a Flea treatment on her back ( Some type of Oil ). But I wonder if it was the flea that gave her an allergy or maybe a spider bite. She has an infatuation with Spider webs outside, when she goes out to potty. She is like a 3 year old kid! Busy as heck!

Quote Originally Posted by loveabully View Post
    I hope she's ok it looks like something bit her or an allergic reaction to something maybe? Good luck I hope you figure it out soon

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Will do, I will take her in tomorrow for an exam. This puppy has been full of surprises since day 1! I feel like I am going to spend lots of time at the Vet!!!! Her insurance doesn't kick in for about another week. I went with Trupanion

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Wish I could have helped more. Let us know what the vet says they are. I'm quite curious.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

Yes ma'am! Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    I'd take her in. I've never seen that...but I wonder if it's some sort of fungal infection.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

I know this one time my dog went out to go potty it was dark so I just stood at the door when she came back in she had a bump on her face that was so big I swear it was a spider bite I gave her a Benadryl an it went away I couldn't believe it did you try any Benadryl? It 1 mg per pound an they come in 25 mg so Franklin is 50lbs. So I give him 2. But if its the first time you are giving it I would just go with half the dose an then a couple hour later give the rest the first time I gave Franklin Benadryl I only gave him a half an he was so sleepy an now that he's taken some he can have a regular dose now so just be careful if you try it good luck hope she gets better soon

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

A friend of mine said to try that. I thought he was crazy, but since I have heard it more than once then I guess I can try it. I asked the vet about it earlier, they just didn't give me the dose info. She is 12.6 pounds. So I will do the math. If it won't hurt I will try anything!

Quote Originally Posted by loveabully View Post
    I know this one time my dog went out to go potty it was dark so I just stood at the door when she came back in she had a bump on her face that was so big I swear it was a spider bite I gave her a Benadryl an it went away I couldn't believe it did you try any Benadryl? It 1 mg per pound an they come in 25 mg so Franklin is 50lbs. So I give him 2. But if its the first time you are giving it I would just go with half the dose an then a couple hour later give the rest the first time I gave Franklin Benadryl I only gave him a half an he was so sleepy an now that he's taken some he can have a regular dose now so just be careful if you try it good luck hope she gets better soon

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

I thought allergic reaction when I saw the pic. A wee pup like that would only need half of a standard 25mg benedryl tablet.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

I have to agree, allergy related. He hasn't had all his vaccines yet and the bumps may come and go. Anything could be causing them and a real close eye on him when he's outside my reveal the culprit
    keep up posted as to what your vet say.

@BIGBIGSURGE
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

yeah I would give her a half of one since she's only 12lbs. A half would be fine just make sure she eats something with it so it doesn't upset her belly good luck keep us posted

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

@BIGBIGSURGE-love Sasha fierce's name! There is a girl on toddlers and tiaras with the same name! Anyway I have no idea what they are but I hope they get better quick! Please keep us updated!

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpeasmom2008 View Post
    @BIGBIGSURGE-love Sasha fierce's name! There is a girl on toddlers and tiaras with the same name! Anyway I have no idea what they are but I hope they get better quick! Please keep us updated!
    Me too.. Adore her name! Not sure if its where you got it from but Beyonce is my idol and she's Sasha fierce! I cant use the name Sasha tho cos im Tasha lol may get confusin. Hope ur baby girl is ok x
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sasha Fierce
    Likes (Received)

So, I gave her half a Benadryl last night just to test the allergy theory. This morning her bumps were the same. By the time I took her to the Vet the bumps had gone down. The vet thinks it from spider bites. He found a few bites on her tummy and leg. I watched her today and noticed she had an infatuation with a pile of leaves in the corner of the yard. When I moved the leaves around it was riddled with spiders. Poor little Sasha Fierce was getting bit probably every time she laid in the pile. I picked up the pile once we got home, called the exterminator and they are coming for a spider and bug spray on Tuesday! She is on Allergy pills for now. My poor baby! I love my Bully!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Scout
    Likes (Received)

Glad she's okay and it wasn't something more serious!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads