Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 15

Thread: Concern with my Tess!!!!

  1. #1
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Sybil76's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    670
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Concern with my Tess!!!!

    Tess start having diarrhea the last few days and now she acts like she can't walk on her back legs. She limping. She's not herself at all!! Tess is eating and drinking but just acts like she sick. I have no clue. What could it be??? Calling vet soon😳

  2. #2
    Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Warrensburg, New York
    Posts
    810
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil76 View Post
    Tess start having diarrhea the last few days and now she acts like she can't walk on her back legs. She limping. She's not herself at all!! Tess is eating and drinking but just acts like she sick. I have no clue. What could it be??? Calling vet soon😳
    Oh sweetie idk hang in there though the vet sounds like the right course of action for ur little Tess!!!! Big hugs n keep us posted!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

  3. #3
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    She must be feeling pain. That's why she is limping.could she have swallowed something! You absolutely need to get her to the vet. I'm so sorry for Tess and for your worry. Please let us know what vet says.

  4. #4
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Sybil76's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    670
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    She must be feeling pain. That's why she is limping.could she have swallowed something! You absolutely need to get her to the vet. I'm so sorry for Tess and for your worry. Please let us know what vet says.
    Didn't even think about her swallowing something and that could happen in my household I have two young boys who love Legos. 😱


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  5. #5
    My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Twice's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bev
    Location
    Woodbridge Township, NJ
    Posts
    2,711
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    Please let us know what the vet says! that its just a sore butt making her limp

    For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012


    Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

  6. #6
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil76 View Post
    Didn't even think about her swallowing something and that could happen in my household I have two young boys who love Legos. 


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    They eat and swallow everything! X-rays might be in her future.

  7. #7
    Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Vikinggirl's Avatar
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Burlington, ON Canada
    Posts
    9,636
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    If she isn't any better by tomorrow, I would take her to the vet just to be safe. She may have swallowed something, or she may just have a virus. When you take her to the vet , it's always a good idea to take along a stool sample, jot down any symptoms or questions form the vet so you don't forget important details, and if you have a cell phone with video capibility take a video of her walking , so you can show him the limping. Hoping everything is Okay with Tess, feel better. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

  8. #8
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RiiSi's Avatar
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Location
    Sysmä
    Posts
    4,709
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)
    2625

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    I have no idea what it could be, but I myself would rush her to the vet. Keep us posted.

  9. #9
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,196
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2727

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    I'm so sorry and hear the worry in your post. Will keep you & Tess in prayer.

    Please let us know what you find out at Vet's, hoping it's nothing


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  10. #10
    Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Sybil76's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    670
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    If she isn't any better by tomorrow, I would take her to the vet just to be safe. She may have swallowed something, or she may just have a virus. When you take her to the vet , it's always a good idea to take along a stool sample, jot down any symptoms or questions form the vet so you don't forget important details, and if you have a cell phone with video capibility take a video of her walking , so you can show him the limping. Hoping everything is Okay with Tess, feel better. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.
    Thanks for the suggestions would never thought about using my iPhone to video her and taking a poo 💩 sample before we go.

  11. #11
    Bully Bootie Duty whitebronc's Avatar
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    168
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ike
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    Hope the best for you guys

  12. #12
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,126
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11470

    Default Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

    Just checking in to see how Tess is doing?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •