Help Needed! Concern with my Tess!!!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Tess start having diarrhea the last few days and now she acts like she can't walk on her back legs. She limping. She's not herself at all!! Tess is eating and drinking but just acts like she sick. I have no clue. What could it be??? Calling vet soon😳

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Tess start having diarrhea the last few days and now she acts like she can't walk on her back legs. She limping. She's not herself at all!! Tess is eating and drinking but just acts like she sick. I have no clue. What could it be??? Calling vet soon😳

Oh sweetie idk hang in there though the vet sounds like the right course of action for ur little Tess!!!! Big hugs n keep us posted!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Re: Concern with my Tess!!!!😰

She must be feeling pain. That's why she is limping.could she have swallowed something! You absolutely need to get her to the vet. I'm so sorry for Tess and for your worry. Please let us know what vet says.

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
She must be feeling pain. That's why she is limping.could she have swallowed something! You absolutely need to get her to the vet. I'm so sorry for Tess and for your worry. Please let us know what vet says.

Didn't even think about her swallowing something and that could happen in my household I have two young boys who love Legos. 😱

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis

Please let us know what the vet says! :pray: that its just a sore butt making her limp

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Didn't even think about her swallowing something and that could happen in my household I have two young boys who love Legos. 

They eat and swallow everything! X-rays might be in her future.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

If she isn't any better by tomorrow, I would take her to the vet just to be safe. She may have swallowed something, or she may just have a virus. When you take her to the vet , it's always a good idea to take along a stool sample, jot down any symptoms or questions form the vet so you don't forget important details, and if you have a cell phone with video capibility take a video of her walking , so you can show him the limping. Hoping everything is Okay with Tess, feel better. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

I have no idea what it could be, but I myself would rush her to the vet. Keep us posted.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

I'm so sorry and hear the worry in your post. Will keep you & Tess in prayer.

Please let us know what you find out at Vet's, hoping it's nothing
:pray:

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
If she isn't any better by tomorrow, I would take her to the vet just to be safe. She may have swallowed something, or she may just have a virus. When you take her to the vet , it's always a good idea to take along a stool sample, jot down any symptoms or questions form the vet so you don't forget important details, and if you have a cell phone with video capibility take a video of her walking , so you can show him the limping. Hoping everything is Okay with Tess, feel better. Please keep us posted on what the vet says.

Thanks for the suggestions would never thought about using my iPhone to video her and taking a poo 💩 sample before we go.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Just checking in to see how Tess is doing?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

Hope Tess is OK.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm not sure but that sounds like valley fever, where do you live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
Sybil76

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Well good news. Tess is doing just fine poop and all. I don't know if it something she ate and she pooped it out but she has been playing, jumping, eating and sleeping just fine. Thanks everyone for your kind words 😊

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.