Help Needed! In heat Help!!

Coop590

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Lily was scheduled to get fixed this Saturday...Well shewent into heat toady Iā€™m not 100% sure if I should be doing anything for her orgiving her anything... I called the vet and they said to rebook her for April.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes, your vet is right, reschedule for March or April would be good. Now the fun begins. Go get some diapers for her to wear when the bleeding starts. Do not let her outside unattended, as too keep her away from males. That's about it. Have fun. :blink:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Lily was scheduled to get fixed this Saturday...Well shewent into heat toady Iā€™m not 100% sure if I should be doing anything for her orgiving her anything... I called the vet and they said to rebook her for April.
Nothing you really need to be doing for her first heat. Just have lots of liners for her diaper and keep them switched out too when they get messy. I just bought regular female liners (the thin ones) when Emma had her heat. My vet wanted to her to have her first heat since she had an immature vulva at 6 months. She went into heat shortly after that and was spayed at 8months, give or take.

Oh yeah, Emma got extra FRISKY (slutty) with my two fixed males. She was horrible! :ROFL: She was lovey too. :luv:

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Thank You!

how old is lily?

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - I remember with my schnauzer... she would turn her behind and put on poodles face! He was fixed so he didnt care for but she would do that all day long! lol

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
how old is lily?

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - I remember with my schnauzer... she would turn her behind and put on poodles face! He was fixed so he didnt care for but she would do that all day long! lol
That's how Emma was. OMG too funny! She'da humped the pillow if she would have thought of it. 4 weeks of her doing this. I died laughing most the time. LOL

OP
Coop590

Coop590

Jun 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily
Shes 9 1/2 months she does not seem to be bleeding alot just a few drops here and there .

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Bulldog females usually go into heat around 8 months old, so if you don't want to go through a heat cycle have your female spayed during 6 or 7 months old

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola had her first heat and it wasn't to bad! I had bought diapers and liners and didn't use any of it! She kept herself clean but she went a little wacky there for a couple months, sh would walk around the house being very restless and would back her but up to my leg, my side anything she could back up against!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.