Other Bogey's Bouncing Back!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Good morning! Bogey had a good night! He kept down all the beef and rice, and this morning was very active and spunky! His poop this morning was very soft- softer than soft-serve, but it was only a small amount. I gave him only the beef and rice for breakfast and he wolfed that down! So, I will call the vet at 8 am and we will decide what to do. I really think he ate something he wasn't supposed to so we will be keeping a very close eye on him! Thanks again for all the support! I will keep you posted!:)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for the happy update!! Please do, keep us in the loop.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww that's great, good to hear Bogey is doing better, I hope he continues to improve and all goes well at the vet. Keep us posted. Get well Bogey

L

Lucy-licious

Aww that's great news :2thumbs:

i would keep him on the beef and rice until his stools are more formed before reintroducing his kibble :hug:

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION]: That's exactly what the vet said! He does not need to see him today, he really feels it was a puppy virus and since he is acting better, eating, peeing and pooping, he did not see a need to bring him in. Of course, if anything changes, I will call right away and there is an emergency clinic open all weekend, so I am set. So, it's beef and rice until the poop gets firm and then slowly back on his kibble! I feel so much better!!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wonderful update! :whew: you can add a spoonful of canned pumpkin to the beef mixture to help his poo...not the pie filling..but 100% canned pumpkin.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad to hear! Give him a smooch from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Very glad to hear the update, I hope all goes well today for both of you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@Lucy-licious: That's exactly what the vet said! He does not need to see him today, he really feels it was a puppy virus and since he is acting better, eating, peeing and pooping, he did not see a need to bring him in. Of course, if anything changes, I will call right away and there is an emergency clinic open all weekend, so I am set. So, it's beef and rice until the poop gets firm and then slowly back on his kibble! I feel so much better!!!

YEAH!!! Back to puppy antics!! Give the sweet guy a big hug from us!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online