Help Needed! Lost tooth!!!

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Tuni will be 7 months next week... She was just chewing on her antler and I found a tooth laying next to it. I googled and it looks like it was a premolar. Is this okay?!!! I thought her teething was done, so now I'm all freaked out!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tuni will be 7 months next week... She was just chewing on her antler and I found a tooth laying next to it. I googled and it looks like it was a premolar. Is this okay?!!! I thought her teething was done, so now I'm all freaked out!

Just read that puppies lose their baby teeth between 3-7months old. So, it sounds like Tuni is okay. Let's hear what others have to say...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I agree sounds like a puppy tooth ... but I never ever found any of my bullies teeth, so I was spared the "freaking out" part!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would agree, it's more than likely a puppy tooth.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
When we were in the vet checked to see if there were any remaining baby teeth so he could pull them if they were still intact. Gunny was 7 months.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I don't think there is anything to be worried about at all, as she is at that age where she is losing teeth. The amazing part is that you found one! If it were me, I'd put the lost tooth aside and save it as a memento. I think I was 25 when my Mom suddenly handed me a tin with all of my baby teeth she'd saved through the years. o.0

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I don't think there is anything to be worried about at all, as she is at that age where she is losing teeth. The amazing part is that you found one! If it were me, I'd put the lost tooth aside and save it as a memento. I think I was 25 when my Mom suddenly handed me a tin with all of my baby teeth she'd saved through the years. o.0

Whut!!!!! You mean the tooth fairy didn't take them!!!??? Next you'll be telling me the tooth fairy doesn't exist!! :bigeyes:

OP
mdn525

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"

I did save it! I have four total, haha! All her others were months ago, that's why I was a little nervous when I found this one.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh, the tooth fairy came and got them, and i got my quarter, but Mom must have bought them back or something because she had them sure enough!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sounds like a puppy tooth to me. Can you snap a picture of it and post it? Both Wilson and Emma weren't finished teething until 7 months.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Ahh I have 2 :) porky decided when she lost hers they were toys n tried chewing them so I was always fishing them out of her mouth I think I ended up finding 12 (I know it's rare to find 1 let alone 12) keep it they make awesome little keepsakes I kept a molar and a k9 they were so tiny compared to her big ol teeth now lol. I'm going to make a shadow box and put them in it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
We just found Xena's second tooth, she will be 5 months old next week. My GF didn't know that puppies lost their baby teeth, so I told her yes and if you find them all she could make a necklace or bracelet... Now she is hunting everywhere for puppy toofs LOL

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I kept 4 or 5 they are so tiny I can't believe you found 12 I was happy when I found one. I wouldn't be to worried since she is only 7 months when I found the first tooth I went out a bought him a toy your little girl is growing up

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:butterfly: I kept 4 or 5 they are so tiny I can't believe you found 12 I was happy when I found one. I wouldn't be to worried since she is only 7 months when I found the first tooth I went out a bought him a toy your little girl is growing up

Lol a few got caught in my sweatshirt when she still thought I was her chew toy lol n she would get them in her jowels and freak out so I'd go fishing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.