Other vet visit for Sarah this am

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so sarah has been a bit congested for bout a week or so. it came and went at first and her eye was boogery to. so i give benadryl and after a few days i put some anti biotic drops in her eye and so i start claritin. the weather here has been hot then cold then rainy so i was ok its the change in weather maybe. so after 2 days her eye gets better and clears completely up and her congestion seemed better it kinda came and went. well past couple of days its been constant with some coughing from her. ive been giving her lemon juice and it seemed to help but then it would come back. i also started her on vit c yesterday 1/2 a 250mg pill. well i called the vet and they say bring her in and im like yea i know its time. so he hears some stuff in her lungs so we have bloodwork and xrays. blood work is fine but xrays showed some fluid in places. he said he did not think it was heart related so once again she is one anti biotics for this. we have to wait and see if this helps or not and if not take her back in a few days. she seems fine in every other way. eating drinking and :poo:. so we will have to wait it out. sorry this is so long i dont know how to tell a short story. a few prayers would not hurt either :pray:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awww. Sweet Angel Sarah! Bea and Bo send their well wishes and hopes you're back to feeling yourself again soon. :heart:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:pray:Awww poor Sarah. I hope she feels better soon, and the antibiotics work quickly. Sending prayers, love, and hugs your way that everything clears up soon. Feel better sweet Sarah.

:muah2:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Seems like you caught it early and I'm so glad you brought her in to get checked out! I know the antibiotics will help her. She's in our prayers for a full recover.:hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Praying for Sarah! Hope she's feeling better soon! Keep us posted please.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
poor Sarah I hope you feel better soon, you are in our thoughts and prayers!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] .... how is Sarah today?

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Well she was very congested wed night n I took her to the living room as she seems better in there. Well he came in a bit later n started a fire n she got worse. My nose n chest felt bad to so I have asked him not to build any more fires in case that is the problem or is making it worse. We have propane that does not bother her. I am at my house thurs night n he said she was ok when he got home. She was up n down last night again as she kept me up also. She was still some congested but seemed some better according to him. I will see how she is when I get home tonight. On phone so hope this came out right.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:hug2: Sending y'all both loving hugs...and keeping up the prayers :pray: for our best friend
and favorite bully girl. Keep us updated and try to get lots of rest. Maybe that fireplace
needs cleaning out...I'm thinking scheduling mine in cause it could be causing the problem
w/Brutus's phlegm & chest congestion.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hoping Sarah is better today. She'll be in our thoughts and prayers always. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online