Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Products and mixtures for yeast on face and tear stains....

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Products and mixtures for yeast on face and tear stains....

I'm sure that could be a big part of it. I'm wondering if her stinky bear could be a problem...she literally sucks on her stinky bear all the time. For hours at a time. When it's late at night and my husband and I are kicked back on the couch, Vegas has usually found his spot curled up on his daddy's lap....Orion grabs her stinky bear and sucks on it until she falls asleep....which can be 3 to 4 hours later. She definately has an attachment to it and she throws a fit if the bear is out of her reach. If you haven't seen her "tenacious" video, I'll post it again. This bear was in a time out and she wanted it...and got it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ob7BcGgzoE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqLqkdYteQ0
    Last edited by Libra926; 11-01-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Products and mixtures for yeast on face and tear stains....

@Libra926 Just a disclaimer. Orion is gorgeous no matter what. I love that girl!!! I think you are on the right track with the bear. Some stuffed animals are treated with chemicals that might cause a reaction, this has happened in human babies too. I'd take that away from her if you can that is. At least for a while.

Bear's tear stains I treated with an over the counter remover and fed him Avoderm for puppies. Didn't really notice a change. Since he had that scratched cornea and his chin started to get really pink, i got pre-emptive and put him on Fromm Surf & Turf. It was so worth it, his face is fluffy soft and its weird because sometimes the stains are gone then come back, then go away again. No pink. No matter though I am happy with the results. I will have some Desitin on hand in the future just in case, great ideas everyone!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads