Help Needed! New Owner Skin Issue

maxgarcia

Dec 25, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maximus
Hello,

We are first time bulldog owners and our dog Maximus is 7 months old and I noticed he has a two small bald spots. On in which has a blister of some sort. The only way I can describe it is that it looks like a blister but similar to a raspberry with all of the little bubbly looking things. But the color is light pink. The other bald spot is just small the size of a dime with missing hair. We have only had him for 2 wks. Is this something we should be worried about? Or is there something you would suggest I put on the blister?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Could you post a picture of the troublesome spots maybe? My Cleo has allergy issues really bad since moving to IL so we've been doing a nightly rubdown of witch hazel on her paws and trouble spots. Welcome!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well thing with this is it could be a number of things. demodex, staff, allergies. if you could post a pic it might be easier to tell. you may just want to run him to the vet and get it checked to make sure its nothing though. oh and :welcome: to ebn

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=7481]maxgarcia[/MENTION] As cowsmom stated... it could be a number of issues.... can you post pictures?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online