Help Needed! Vomiting and soft stool to liquid stool to none.

dhmorrell

Aug 23, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
So about a week ago I started to notice that Mia's (6 1/2 months) stool was getting a bit soft and she had thrown up one of her meals a few hours after eating. Well for the past 5 days she has thrown up her dinner every morning from the night before. And 3 days ago she had 1 case of runny stool and hasn't had a bowel movement since. After the runny stool I decided to put her on a bland diet of Rice, Beef and Pumpkin but nothing has changed over the course of 72 hours. Her energy level has barley decreased though. Also she can keep down water but she will not drink any unless coming from a long play outside. Im taking her to the vet today but would love some input from you guys.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sounds like she may have an obstruction, hopefully your vet will figure it out and get her back to normal.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree she could have an obstruction, the signs for an obstruction are diarrhea, vomiting , and drooling. It's good that your taking her to the vet. It could also be her food, what food is she eating, and how much do you give her? I hope the vet can figure out what's wrong, and I hope Mia feels better soon. Keep us posted as to what the vet says, and how she's doing. Sending love and prayers for you and Mia

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I think too it could be something stuck in there trying to pass.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So about a week ago I started to notice that Mia's (6 1/2 months) stool was getting a bit soft and she had thrown up one of her meals a few hours after eating. Well for the past 5 days she has thrown up her dinner every morning from the night before. And 3 days ago she had 1 case of runny stool and hasn't had a bowel movement since. After the runny stool I decided to put her on a bland diet of Rice, Beef and Pumpkin but nothing has changed over the course of 72 hours. Her energy level has barley decreased though. Also she can keep down water but she will not drink any unless coming from a long play outside. Im taking her to the vet today but would love some input from you guys.

any word.... how is Mia?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online