I would definitely keep an eye on her, and would not feed her, or give her anymore water, until you see the vet. She may have swallowed something without you knowing, and could have an obstruction. You don't want to give her anything if she has an obstruction. The signs for obstruction are diarrhea , vomiting , and drooling. My male Dozer swallowed a sock about a month ago, and we didn't know. The next day, he started in the morning with diarrhea , we cleaned him up, and then he threw up all over my lap. He threw up 3 more times, and in between he was drooling water from his mouth. We took him to the vet, and she took an X-ray , which showed a shadow in his intestine. She gave him IV fluids, a laxative, some pain meds, and send us home with some fibre food, that night he pooped out my Grandsons' sock. Hopefully if she swallowed something she will either throw it up, or pass it. Keep an eye on hr poop, and check it each time she goes to see if she passes anything. I hope it's nothing serious, and she feels better soon. If she is still the same in the morning take her to the vet. Keep us posted. Feel better Ellie.
this is the sock that Dozer pooped out