Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily vomiting

Vancouver British Columbia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Thanks ... I feed him before bed some small snacks so i think that is not the peoblem as talking for ivecmedin , that might be the problem as he is on the liquid form and we gradually upped the dose to 1ml , it got worse so i took him to vet and he sugested me to switch the liquid into injectables once a week ... His demodex is getting much better but. Just hope he doesnt vomit . We will see how it is going to be after tomorrow as he is going to get a shot tomorrow so il update yall in coupledays

Real Name
    Southern California
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Daily vomiting

Well I was going to say acid reflux which sounds like what you described but not so much the bile I think. Cutty had it for a bit years back and he would regurgitate his food randomly but not throw up the bile. But they can get sick and 1 time throwing up bile certainly isn't extreme either. Now you say you had X-rays and nothing in his tummy BUT would something as basic as paper towel show up in an X-ray? I am not sure but I think maybe not? Cutty ate a paper towel, has been known to eat undwear, baby wipes, tissues etc. I didn't know he ate the paper towel but he startd randomly spitting up his food. A couple days later he threw up bile and then finally threw up what I am sure was a paper towel. Not chewed up in small pieces but a whole, long and rolled up paper towel. maybe something like this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads