porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
i hope she is continuing to do well. :2thumbs:

She's starving poor thing lol she refuses to eat her grain free food we got :( unless of course I pour broth over it which I try not to do all the time but she has acid reflux so letting her go a day without eating isn't good she throws up everywhere :( I digress lol but yes she seems to be doing better :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
May I suggest NOT giving her anything but TOTW Salmon for at least 1-2 months.

That way if she reacts you know WHAT it is...a lot of bullies are allergic to chicken
(or any poultry). No other treats during this 2 months, either.

Strengthen her immune system w/a good prebiotic & probiotic, you can get capsules
or use natural sources sprinkled over her food or added to her water, use filtered or
​distilled water for her to drink. GOD bless!

She's been doing great on her grain free food no allergies to speak of as of yet and it's been 2 weeks since she's been on grain free!!! The issue I'm having now (it's always something lol) is she ate kibbles n bits for so long that she turns her nose up at everything else so I have to pour organic chicken broth on her food for her to eat it :(!!! I can't just "wait her out" even though I know she WILL eat it when she's hungry enough but she has bad acid reflux so even 12 hours with no food and she's throwing up bile everywhere :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.