Help Needed! Horny Sleeper!!??? O.o

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
The title was just to grab your attention :tongue: Though it might be the cause...I'm not sure. haha

So I am not sure if this is just silly but me and my husband just experienced it and we're not sure if its normal....
Stoagie is 6 months, not neutered yet....and when he gets excited a little bit of his weiner stick out, This we know is normal.

What shocked us was when he was asleep on the couch, deep asleep mind you, he was on his back and my husband noticed a great amount of his weiner was out. We had never seen it like this before and it took awhile for it to go back in.:eek:

Is this normal??
Is it often?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just want until he starts doing the thumpidy thump thump. :laugh: Wilson still does that from time to time and he's neutered. A couple of weeks ago Wilson was laying on a runner rug in our bedroom and I was getting ready for work. I commented to the hubby how comphy he looked and less than 60 seconds later he started the thumpidy thump thump. I couldn't contact my laughter. :biglaugh:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That title definetly got my attention. Lol. I think it is normal because my Dozer does the same thing , and he is neutered. He was neutered 2 months ago , and he still humps things, the vet said to me that they will still have the URGE because it takes a while for their testosterone levels to leave their bodies. I don't know what the time frame for this is though. Dozer will sometimes wrap his legs around my leg and try to hump me, and he tries to hump his sister, but he just hasn't figured out which end he's supposed to hump, lol because he always humps her head. Talk about Dozey. The sticking out of the wiener has happened to him twice, once it just came out a little bit to say peek a boo, lol, and the second time he was lying beside me on the couch, and he started trying to hump my leg, I pushed him off of me, and he kept coming after me, and the more I tried to stop him, the more it came out, it was like it was inside out, Ewwww gross. My husband picked him up and put him in his crate, and it took a long time for it to back in.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Just want until he starts doing the thumpidy thump thump. :laugh: Wilson still does that from time to time and he's neutered. A couple of weeks ago Wilson was laying on a runner rug in our bedroom and I was getting ready for work. I commented to the hubby how comphy he looked and less than 60 seconds later he started the thumpidy thump thump. I couldn't contact my laughter. :biglaugh:

Ummmm.i do believe there is a bit missing from this story...isn't there Queenie Jeannie! :angel:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I don't think you've seen nothing yet. My Usko gets a full e....n, humps the air and spreads his precious seeds around a few times a week. Thats one way to wash the floor???

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Mac says: "this is completely normal and perhaps you should look into a little lady friend every now and again for my dear chap, Stogie. Preferably one that will put out? Not like my sweet Cleo, no, no, my sweet Cleo would never behave in such a fashion. She is a lady! Hmmm, do you think you could find one for me too? Shhhh. Don't tell my sweet Cleo!" And now imagine him saying this in a British accent. LOL

Mac is neutered and it still happens though. I'm with Mac on this one, i think it's normal.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
My little guy is too small to have this happen yet, but my previous bullmastiffs were both neutered at 6 months old, but Mr. Weiner popped out any time they got excited or nervous right up to the time they became old men! It would totally freak out my daughters!!!:blush2:

bulliemama

Oct 26, 2012
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin 8/20/12, Winston 10/23/03-7/5/12
LOL got my attention too! Franklin is 4 months and this has been happening to him also. Winston was neutered at 6 months and had the same issue, along with humping every now and then, up until he passed away. I don't think the testosterone ever left him. :nope:;)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
BEWARE OF THE LIPSTICK!!!!!

LOL Bacon still gets lipstick and he was neutered months ago, he stopped humping after a month or so when all his man juice wore off

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
BEWARE OF THE LIPSTICK!!!!!

LOL Bacon still gets lipstick and he was neutered months ago, he stopped humping after a month or so when all his man juice wore off

:lmao::lol::laugh::ROFL:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online