mabel lou

Thank you and god bless

Last edited:

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Your choice will be the right one because you have her best interests at heart. Peace be with you about this very hard decision.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking in for updates, been thinking and praying over all of you and continuing
to do so. Carol & Brutus

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I was just going to say get her a stool softener. I have one from the vet from years back for Cutty. Let me go see what it's called. Don't know if it is over the counter or what tho. Oh it is just a hand written label, says DSS whatever that is.

[h=2]Description[/h]Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, or DSS, works as a stool softener or laxative by reducing the surface tension of the impaction and permitting water to penetrate and soften the fecal mass. It increases intestinal secretions and intestinal motility, aiding in its action.
[h=2]Usage[/h]Dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate is used to treat horses with fecal impaction and foals with meconium impaction. The treatment varies with the location in the gastrointestinal tract and the severity of the impaction.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
just checking in to see how her appointment went today, she is in my thoughts and prayers

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Been checking to see if there are any updates too. In the meantime will keep on praying for Thelm Thelm.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Your choice will be the right one because you have her best interests at heart. Peace be with you about this very hard decision.

From all the information you're sharing, you're doing the best that can be done. She is not strong enough for surgery. That pretty much says it all. My heart breaks for you. I lost Zelda to a brain tumor in July. It was awful not to be able to do anything to help, Surgery would have done no good - they just come back. I got lucky, she passed at home the night before I would have had to take her in to be put down, so I didn't have to make that decision for her. Be strong and resolute. Your love for her will let you know the choices you make on her behalf are the right ones.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.