Help Needed! Make it Stop!

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
Sometimes we scramble eggs and freeze them, and put that in the kong! Hope your baby is feeling better soon!

How long do the eggs keep? Do you cook them, stuff, then freeze? He has had boiled eggs, so I know that should be fine.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Aww poor baby, I am glad you got some answers and hope he is on his way to recovery soon! We have stuffed the kong with some cookies before or even pieces of Winston's kibble. It worked great until he figured out the exact right way to tip it over and get them out! :lol:

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I just fed his first meal w/ his puppy Pepto they gave us, so we'll see how it goes it a little bit. I think his butt is soar, he is rubbing on the grass :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I know people on here stuff their kongs with yogurt and freeze them, it's good for their skin and digestive tract. I'm sure you could stuff it with pumpkin and freeze it too. I would hold off on stuff like that until your little guys stomach issues are squared away. We always switched to the bland diet when we had tummy troubles.

Last edited:
OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I know people on here stuff their kongs with yogurt and freeze them, it's good for their skin and digestive tract. I'm sure you could stuff it with pumpkin and freeze it too. I would hold off on stuff like that until your little guys stomach issues are squared away. We always switched to the bland diet when we had tummy troubles.

I love the idea of yogurt or pumpkin, he already gets yogurt in his dinner. Plus I HATE peanut butter, but dealt with it for the pups

nsuojanen

Dec 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
We scramble them first. They keep for a while, not sure exactly, we don't really make a lot at a time. I would throw them out if they were freezer burnt.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll have to try it, thank you!

Here is Brutus wondering why he can't have all his food at once. I split his food into three for today, and he normally gets in two feedings. His meds were also in there, I don't think he is a fan ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355254023.862353.jpg

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have no idea what could be going on but just wanted to say I hope things get better!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=6425]Dee J[/MENTION] - I know this might sound odd but I keep Tucks Pads on hand, my Diesel has a really tight tail pocket and I was told to use the Tucks Pads on his tail pocket because it makes it a little numb and I can give swipe of that pad then I'm able to clean in there better ... you could wipe his little tushy with the Tucks Pad since he is sore ... worth a try.

OP
Dee J

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] I've never heard of Tucks Pads before, where do you get them? He let me wipe it with a wipe last night, however he wasn't real thrilled about it. Of course the only thing he got real excited about last night was either food, or laying next to me to sleep. No playing at all, which is just crazy for him :nope:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
@bulldogs4me I've never heard of Tucks Pads before, where do you get them? He let me wipe it with a wipe last night, however he wasn't real thrilled about it. Of course the only thing he got real excited about last night was either food, or laying next to me to sleep. No playing at all, which is just crazy for him :nope:

31tWndd+YKL._AA160_.jpgYou can find them at any drug store, Walmart, Kmart or grocery store

keep in mind, this won't help or stop the loose bowels but will help with a sore bottom from wiping, and is great for cleaning tail pockets.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.