General Question Vectra 3d

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Does anyone use this flea/tick medicine? I need to apply another application on Remi, but I reallllllly hate how you have to run it all the way down his back. It's so greasy and gross, and now that it's almost winter, can I do without it, or should I really apply the stupid thing? Any other recommendations?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I use it but only during the height of season --- once it gets cold I stop... so December, January and February are all off months unless for some reason there is a need to use it. I also use sentinel heartworm pills which work on fleas too

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We use Revolution on our 2 guys, it works on fleas, ticks, and heartworm all in one , and is dispensed on the nape of their neck once a month. You part the hair and place it between the shoulder blades where they can't lick it off. It's used for 6 months of the year, from April to Oct , and then not again until the next year. It is not messy at all, as it is only one drop on the neck, in a one use dispenser.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.