Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Glad she is feeling better! Keep us updated, I keep coming back to check updates of Thelma!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Great to hear she's feeling better!

OP
M

mabel lou

The poop is still coming but we have graduated from wearing a couple of depends to now only wearing one depend to her being able to tell me that she has to go outside now. Like other days she is still feeling the urge to go but we now have runny loose poop which I am not going to complain. We went from no poop to and explosion that even she couldn't control to very runny poop to somewhat of a thicker runny poop with her feeling the urge to go poop still continuing to want to push it out but no longer wanting to stay outside as she has done in the previous days of being sick. I see a difference in the poop texture so maybe the food is helping her digestive system. One thing changing may help her with the other issues. Oh and yesterday she was outside and something spooked her and she ran ran ran to the door. It was cute to see this.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am so relieved to know that Thelma is "relieved." Now to focus our prayers on the other issue, and hope to hear that she is healthy and happy again soon!

OP
M

mabel lou

I am happy to see poop of any kind. I do not know how much she still has in her because it is not formed as of yet but yes she has at least emptied out "some". Today I am going to take her for her walk in hopes that the walking will help with moving the poop out. We only walk 6 houses but to her it seems like a large block.

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
So glad Thema is getting some :poo: past the mass! I hope and pray that it continues, and she is able to go back to her happy self one day very soon! You are doing great:)

OP
M

mabel lou

THANK YOU for your kind comment, I am trying my hardest to help her but omg today I have not had to clean up poop like I did yesterday although I still have cleaned it just nothing like yesterday. I hope it keeps coming out and does't begin staying in again. She is beginning to bark to let me know she wants in which is surprising to me. It is good to see this small little side of her come back. I am hopeful . Thank you again

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
So glad she is doing better! I hope she continues to relieve herself and get well@

OP
M

mabel lou

We just came in from our walk, the whole 6 houses that we go and she is tuckered out but winter coat on and 6 houses to go and wa la SHE DID IT! She is resting now lol.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We just came in from our walk, the whole 6 houses that we go and she is tuckered out but winter coat on and 6 houses to go and wa la SHE DID IT! She is resting now lol.

did she poo? is that what you mean?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

She went :poo:? :happydance:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.