Thelma was taken to the vet this morning

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thelma has the SWEETEST little face, doesn't she? I love her in the pearls and hat. So adorable. And she looks like she was basking in all that loving attention too.

My grandmother used to say, "There's nothing a good crap won't fix." When me and my brother were small, if we complained about something --- anything -- she would ask, "Have you been the bathroom today?" I didn't figure out what she meant until many many years after she was gone. LOL I hope that Thelm Thelm enjoys the marvelous crap of a lifetime today. It will do her good.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Glued to my iPad for updates. Miss Tallulah and I keep you both in our hearts and pray for a good outcome. You are so strong and positive. Thelma knows how much you love her. Keeping fingers toes paws and dew claws all crossed.

OP
M

mabel lou

My day is busy and we are full of hugs and kisses over here and tons of cleaning I am doing. So sweet that the sun being out helps.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I hope she does well today and gets all that poop out so she can get well!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hope she is doing better today ... I know you mentioned that Thelma needs an ultrasound to find out exactly what the mass is. Has she had that yet? Praying that it is something the vets can treat!! :pray:

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Sending positive thoughts and prayers. At the animal hospital I worked at, we had a tradition, the Christmas miracle. It happened without fail. I believe!

OP
M

mabel lou

This certainly has been one very very long day for me wow. But I can say yes I do believe in miracles always. It's always such a blessing to know regardless of how much poop one might get on the walls or cage or carpet or myself for that matter and every little thing in my entire household and car. I can whole heartedly say that I am pooped, lol. But then Thelm Thelm smells good and I know she must feel lighter. Still going and going and going but two depends on is helping much better than one lol. Thank you for writing me

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Such great news! Thelma has to be feeling a lot more comfortable. Hoping and praying she will be a Christmas miracle. Glued regularly to EBN for updates. Thinking of you both lots. XXXXXOOOOO

OP
A

Alaskasmom1

Prayers for the best outcome! Lord Bless You all.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh, I have been there, covered and cleaning poop for a sick Bully. It is amazing what we do for our bullies when they need us to help them get through something. I would literally sleep with Bella, changing her diaper and the towels on her a through out the night. Those diapers only help a little. Hope she continues to get better.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well I just prayed to a God I don't believe in. I'm hoping that the mass or obstruction will melt away and stop bothering Miss Thelma. All my best.[/QUOTE

This touched my heart so much that you would do this for a sick bully, not even yours
and for a person you've never met! May you be greatly blessed in all ways, Carol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.