Thread: Thelma was taken to the vet this morning

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Thelma was taken to the vet this morning

Thanks for these updates. I'm hoping Thelm Thelm is continuing to improve and you've got a nice, firm doody to pick up today!

mabel lou

Today when going outside with her and being the hawk that I have become about poop I can say this that yes she does not strain so much but that it is dropping out much easier. Not large pieces like before she became sick but more smaller pieces and we still have some rather soft formation still but absolutely not runny although I am not seeing poop that I could pick up to put in a container without it being smushed in doing so. The color still is not completely normal and I do believe she may have blood in it but when I called her vet who is in today but with a patient I explained to her about what has happened since the enemas (2) were given and what color along with the consistency it has been up until this morning, I have been keeping a journal with video since bringing her home from the vet earlier this week. So she knows the information to tell the vet and now I am just awaiting the call to see what Thelms vet would like for me to do if anything. I thought it was gross to post a picture of poop on here otherwise I would have lol. I also videotaped Thelm playing with Mabel and her wanting to high five me lol. It was totally adorable but again I can't figure out how to post a video on this site.

Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

oh im so glad thelma seems to be better. will be praying it continues on that road.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
    Likes (Received)

How is Thelma today? It amazes me how often I think about her. You will never find a crowd like this that gets ecstatic about poo! Hoping you get answers on the cause of the mass soon!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Remove Ads