Thelma was taken to the vet this morning

M

mabel lou

she is comfortable now and that is what matters right now.

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hug: I will think positive thoughts for Sweet Thelma. I will try not to feel bad for you and for her..but I will worry. Give her a big hug from us and I am so glad she is with you being loved.

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
I'm so sorry to hear this! I am glad she is home with her family, and feeling comfortable.
Big hugs to all of you, and some positive healing thoughts too!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
God Bless you Thelmas mama. You are a strong woman. :angelheart:

OP
M

mabel lou

IMG_0827[1].jpgYes she is a strong girl and so strong that they brought two girls in to hold her while another gave her this shot that they said was going to sting pretty bad. Wow now she showed me how much pain she is in when they took the needle and just gave her a shot and she just sat their and the girls were like OMG. No dog ever just sits because it stings pretty bad. Her pain tolerance is pretty high they said. Her only sign of any real pain to me was the loud purring she began and she began getting the body shakes when a dog is experiencing pain. Just keep smiling for us because we are all going to be alright no matter what happens.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Positive thoughts, prayers and lots of hugs for you and Thelm Thelm

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I am so sorry to hear what you are dealing with. Thelma is very lucky to have you as a mama! I pray for you both that her journey will be inn comfort, and that you have the strength to get through what today and tomorrow may bring. Hugs!!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Sending hugs and prayers to your Thelma and you. Be strong and Believe in Miracles...I do :)

OP
M

mabel lou

I believe in miracles yes. She is a miracle to me her journey prior to me is a journey of unkown to me other than tons of medical issues that came with her when I got her, but her journey so far to date has been the most awesome incredible ride that a bully could have or ever get being in my home with me. I laugh when I think of the first day she came here and up until Sat if she could talk like we do she would tell you what a princess feels like both her and Mabel. So this pic was taken last week to show what my one day to the next can happen but she still found out from me what love was about. She is still sleeping hard and so maybe that is a good thing for now. Thanks all and enjoy Thelm Thelms pic taken from all the many photo shoots she has to do with me as part of putting a smile on my face lol
IMG_0666.jpgBFF IMG_0696.jpgshe applied to be santas helper lol they thought she was a moose hahaha IMG_0731.jpg She looks cute in pink and she hearts vicky hats lolIMG_0753.jpg IMG_0776.jpg her winter coat hahaha anyways this makes me smile just because. Hope you smile now with us!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Is she wearing a pearl necklace in that pic???? You know women who wear pearls are the strongest women, and Thelm Thelm is no exception!! You're going to do what's best for her and she's going to love you for it :)

when are you going back to the vet for the ultrasound?

OP
M

mabel lou

I will keep all of you updated.

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.