URGENT!!! Head bobbing??? Worried bully mama

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I wish I had read all this before I went to the vet this past week. Did some blood work just to be sure but he pretty much said all that's been mentioned on here. After I got the 200 dollar bill I got head tremors!
i am concerned though at the frequency now..it's happening about 2 or 3 times a day now for the past week.

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I don't have anything to add but wanted to say I hope things calm down for you!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
They are harmless ... Nobody really knows what causes them. I think it's just trial and error as to what works for you. For us, maggie just didn't do it anymore.

All I can suggest is see if there is any kind of pattern, write down the feeding times and when it happens. Like I said there are two thoughts as to what causes this from the people who have experienced it and that is over stimulation and low blood sugar. If you dont' think it's over stimulation then you may need to give high carb snacks more often until these tremors die down.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Defiantly sounds like head tremors to me, Gizmo went through a few of them, scared the :poo: out of us ! ! ! (woke us up in the middle of the night even !) we tried the sugar (Kayro Syrup) we tried peanut butter... but what works best for us was *CLAP* GIZMO ! ! ! ! it would startle her, and she would snap out of it.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have also read that it can be caused by vitamin B deficiency. It would not hurt to supplement with vitamin B and see...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online