Since we're on this subject and you're girl started panicking I want to share my co-worker's story. A year plus ago she was cooking dinner (mini burger sliders) and gave her 5 year old dog (a mix) one of the hamburger sliders. She said she saw her dog acting a up and pawing but didn't realize there was any thing wrong. Her dog ran outside and went under the deck and that's where he was found dead. This all happened within 30 minutes, he chocked to death and had panicked and ran out. Please be sure to read these when you can.