Help Needed! At my wits end poor coco.

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all as you all no coco is constantly getting ill catches something. So we're working on her yeast and it does get better with the shampoo but the jice smell only lasts a day or two at the most Well tonight a was stroking her belly and a got a wiff of the dreaded smell it was her belly :( when iv looked closer it looks like her bellys covered in blackheads ? Any ideas ?? I have been washing her belly too !? am realy starting to think I'm doing something wrong. Maybe am not cut out to be a bully's mammy :(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355003862.249073.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1355003878.400697.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1355003897.984925.jpg

M

mabel lou

Well I am not sure what it is but I can say that your obviously not a bad bully momma because your here and your not just ignoring her issues. Some people do nothing about it and that is how it gets out of hand but the fact that your helping her even when asking a ? shows that you are a good momma. We might not be able to fix everything with our dogs but you can certainly get great advice and a ton of support from people who care. I hope someone comes along that is able to possibly direct you. Don't give up and don't think your alone ok?:)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Does not look like black heads, have you ever used Malaket wipes? I use for ears, paws, tail pocket and all over cleaning, no need to dry it is self drying

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
PRAYING FOR YOU - has the vet seen her yet?

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Aw ...my heart is with you. Do not be so hard on yourself...
first off, what is her food? My guys are so sensitive to grains and to potato, I am always battling yeast...
i have never seen the dark shading your picture shows though, my guys manifest yeast as reddish in colour..

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi all as you all no coco is constantly getting ill catches something. So we're working on her yeast and it does get better with the shampoo but the jice smell only lasts a day or two at the most Well tonight a was stroking her belly and a got a wiff of the dreaded smell it was her belly :( when iv looked closer it looks like her bellys covered in blackheads ? Any ideas ?? I have been washing her belly too !? am realy starting to think I'm doing something wrong. Maybe am not cut out to be a bully's mammy :(
View attachment 32050View attachment 32051View attachment 32052

Are you feeding Coco a grain free food? Nutrisca has a grain free and potato free kibble. It has helped my dogs, along with some homemade food, beef and veggies

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It looks like a skin infection to me. When Molly had that skin infection years ago before I finally changed dog foods, that is what it looked like. Grey and poorly looking.

I think a round of antibiotics maybe in order for Coco.....

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm sorry I can't help you, not sure what that is, but maybe someone on here will be familiar with it, and know what it is. Hope everything is ok, and it's nothing serious, if you're still not sure , then a call to the vet might help. Good luck, and keep us posted.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Thank you all. It's just so hard just as we seem to get over 1 problem there's another. My chaps brother had a eb too he's called Ozzy and is 6 week older and he's never had a thing wrong with him , I'm in the uk a just use fragrance free baby wipes to keep her clean. A feed her James wellbeloved that's grain free the lamb and rice. We have stopped her wet food all together. Am thinking about a new food all together. !! A new start !! We're back at the vets this week so I will mention it. Thanks guys ano were in diffrant parts of the worlds but you all really do help and make me feel not useless x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355045608.392271.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I think Coco could benefit from home cooking or raw food.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She loves my home cooking :) but am not sure what to do ? I'm open to any options at the min any advise woul be great :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Google dogaware home cooking for great info.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i believe coco needs a vet visit with that. i think its been said before to change her food completely to something else and i believe lucy-licious has suggested a different james wellbeloved. id take coco to the vet and then see bout changing food completely.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
The vet told us last time not to change the food till she was picking up. She didn't want to make her ill apparently and since then she hasn't got better ! I'm talking her on Friday, il let u all no

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.