OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all.

Just thought ad give u a update.

Coco has had loads of tests and we still haven't got answers. So the last thing we can do is getting done !!! Fingers crosses we will get some answers. She is getting multiple biopsies done today and taken away to see if we can find out what this horrible thing is. !! I just hope my baby pulls thro the aesthetic :/. Coco is strong hearted and is a fighter from the day we got her we have had problems with her !!! I just want this to end for our sake and poor coco. Al keep u all updated x

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hi all.

Just thought ad give u a update.

Coco has had loads of tests and we still haven't got answers. So the last thing we can do is getting done !!! Fingers crosses we will get some answers. She is getting multiple biopsies done today and taken away to see if we can find out what this horrible thing is. !! I just hope my baby pulls thro the aesthetic :/. Coco is strong hearted and is a fighter from the day we got her we have had problems with her !!! I just want this to end for our sake and poor coco. Al keep u all updated x

Just know our thoughts and prayers are with you & Coco. You are the BEST BULLY MOM!

You don't deserve ANY of these problems...I know what it's like to be completely overwhelmed.

Stay strong...don't give up!! I'm praying right now that you will get answers and Coco will be on
the mend. May GOD keep her safe from harm and heal this sweet baby! Love from Carol

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Yes we finally have answers !!!!!

Coco has mites that are under her skin !!!! She starts treatment on thursday a sheep dip she will have a bath in this once a week till she is clear. !!! ?? Has any one had this done before ?? X

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Coco has mites that are under her skin !!!! She starts treatment on thursday a sheep dip she will have a bath in this once a week till she is clear. !!! ?? Has any one had this done before ?? X

Never heard of a 'sheep' dip .... what is it?

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike

Sorry she has Mites...
I am glad you got your answers to what the problem is and now on to the cure and the happy bully and mother!

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
I think the sheep dip is like a toxic shampoo. To kill off the mites :/.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm thankful you've got the answer to what has ailed your sweet girl.

When she is well, it will make such a world of difference...in a good way!

Continuing prayer for all of you, thank you for the update-love y'all much. Carol

L

Lucy-licious

Are you doing it or the vet? Billy had Dermadex which is caused by mites....we had this awful smelling stuff we had to drench him in once a week for 4 weeks. Poor baby had to wear his cone until he was dry because its highly toxic. He also had a course of strong antibiotics to help get the mites too x it worked and he has not had a recurrence so far, although I am aware that he might, but at least I know what it looks like if it does come back x

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.