Hi , my name is Monica, and I have a 9 month old EB named Bulldozer, he has eaten rocks, paper towel and his favourite item is socks. He swallowed my husbands sweat sock about 2 months ago, but we didn't know when he had done it. He just threw up a sock one morning. Last month he swallowed my Grandsons' sock, and again we didn't know he had swallowed it. He woke up in the morning with diarrhea, and then he threw up 4 times, he also was drooling saliva which is an indication he had an obstruction. These are the signs you want to watch for, Diarrhea , vomiting, and drooling. Dozer ended up getting pretty sick, I called the vet, and she gave him a laxative, and 4 cans of fibre food, which we fed him a Tablespoon every hour, to help move things down his intestines. Keep an eye on her, don't feed her anything by mouth until you know if she has an obstruction, probably tomorrow. If she shows signs take her to the vet right away. Most of the time they either throw them up, or pass them in their stools . Dozer did pass the sock in his stool the next night, you have to keep checking the poop to make sure they pass it. My female Blossom ate a piece of a stuffed animal last night, and I'm waiting for her to pass it. There is a really good article written by JeannieCo on EBN news articles, called The Dangers when Articles are swallowed. You should read it. I know it's scary, and we worry until they pass the item, but most of the time they do, just watch for the signs and keep an eye on her. I hope everything is ok, sending good thoughts and prayers your way that Frankie is okay. Please keep us posted.