Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bogey's Homecoming delayed

Hang in there he'll be home before you know it, at least he's being treated for it , and is on the mend. It's hard to wait, especially when the day is he re and then it didn't workout. I'm sorry you have to wait, but at least it's only one day, and then he'll be home to snuggle and enjoy. Keep us posted on how he's doing with his treatment. When you get him home give him plain yogurt on his food for the probiotics, especially since he's on antibiotics, as well as add Apple cider vinegar to his drinking water , it will boost his immune system, and it also kills Bacteria, it's also good for inflammation and joints.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bully lovin' movie buff Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Jenni
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Lucy
    Likes (Received)

Lola had it and it was a 10 day treatment that cleared it up. Warning though the meds cause the pup to have the runs and Im talking like water so have lots of paper towels and cleaning solution ready! Oh and hugging and snuggling cures it to

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Just being in a new environment could cause runny poop. I remember when Wilson and his sister Snowflake as puppies had very loose stools. Oh My Dog! It surely had me busy cleaning up after them. It did eventually resolve.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads